TITANGRINDER Srl recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all those (“users”) who visit the website TITANGRINDER Srl or sponsored by the latter. We also believe it is important to provide suitable information on the ways in which your personal data will be processed, and to allow you to choose the purposes of their use. For these reasons, we invite you to read this Privacy Statement carefully.
This Privacy Statement, prepared by TITANGRINDER Srl addresses and is applied to all interested parties, who visit the sections of the TITANGRINDER Srl website accessible at www.titangrinder.com, including any other TITANGRINDER Srl website or page web accessible through the TITANGRINDER Srl website or other promotional sites hosted or sponsored by TITANGRINDER Srl, such as mini-sites or pages relating to social networking services managed by third parties (jointly the “Sites”) and, in particular, those sections of the site web of TITANGRINDER Srl accessible through the address www.titangrinder.com.
TITANGRINDER Srl will also be able to transfer your personal data to other countries, belonging or not to the European Union, to achieve the purposes that will be described below. Your data may be transferred to countries that do not provide a level of protection of personal data equivalent to that guaranteed by the provisions applicable in your country. In such cases, TITANGRINDER Srl will take all necessary measures to ensure adequate guarantees to your personal data and ensure that the transfer is in compliance with the laws in force.
In any case, the collection, by TITANGRINDER Srl, of Personal Data (as defined in the following paragraph 2), through the Sites will take place in accordance with Italian law.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS / USE OF SITE MATERIALS
Users can view the TITANGRINDER Srl website by browsing anonymously.
The categories of Personal Data that TITANGRINDER Srl may collect include name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and information related to TITANGRINDER Srl information.
The consent you may give to carry out processing operations for direct marketing purposes may involve sending commercial communications both through traditional methods (for example, paper mail; calls by operator) and through automated contact methods (eg. e-mail, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp), unless otherwise indicated, expressed in the ways that will be indicated to you, from time to time, by TITANGRINDER Srl. In any case, users who have consented to the use of their data for direct marketing purposes may revoke the consent previously provided or oppose the use of one or more of the previously indicated contact methods.
It is possible that TITANGRINDER Srl will collect some aggregated data, not definable as Personal Data, during your visits to the Sites. These data do not refer to a single identifiable visitor. This allows TITANGRINDER Srl to collect certain information, such as the number of users who visit the Sites and the pages visited. Collecting this information allows TITANGRINDER Srl to adapt the content of the Sites according to the number of visitors.
When you visit the Sites to browse, read or download information, TITANGRINDER Srl automatically collects the standard information of your computer that your browser sends to each website visited, such as your IP address, browser type, language, duration access and the addresses of the pages visited. TITANGRINDER Srl does not link the standard information collected in this way to any element that allows users to be identified, unless this is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of the service or to protect the service, the Sites, the users even against the risk of fraud, as part of the possible purchase of TITANGRINDER Srl products
TITANGRINDER Srl may collect aggregate and non-personal data through “cookies” as explained below.
Cookies are pieces of information that any site can transfer to your browser and which are then stored in the system. In particular, TITANGRINDER Srl uses on the Sites:
– Technical cookies, such as session cookies, analytical cookies and functional cookies, whose use is aimed at facilitating your activities on the sites (for example by remembering your preferences on the sites or allowing your identification on any restricted areas of the sites) as well as to measure the general activity in the Sites, so that TITANGRINDER Srl is able to identify which areas and services are of greatest interest and on the basis of this information improve the quality of the Sites;
– Profiling cookies, which are aimed at creating your own profile, based on your web browsing and, in this way, showing on the Sites, commercial information on TITANGRINDER Srl products that can better meet your tastes and preferences. These profiling cookies can also be installed by third parties.
The technical cookies simply pursue the purpose of transmitting communications over an electronic communication network or are, however, necessary to provide the user with the services requested and, as such, do not require the prior consent of the latter.
In contrast, the user’s consent is required for the use of profiling cookies. In this regard, it should be noted that, in the event of actual use of profiling cookies by TITANGRINDER Srl, on the occasion of your first visit to the Sites following the implementation of this functionality, you will be prompted by a specific banner that will appear on the home page to consent to the use of profiling cookies.
Please note, in any case, that you may at any time change your preferences regarding cookies and, if necessary, also refuse the use of any cookie (including cookies installed by third parties), by clicking here.
It is understood that in the event of deactivation of the Sites, you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites.
You can proceed with the deactivation of cookies also through the settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to better understand the procedure to follow, refer to the “Help” menu of your browser.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to the following paragraphs and the information contained therein, TITANGRINDER Srl may neither disclose nor transfer any information concerning you to third parties, except as permitted by applicable law. In this regard sharing is possible, among other cases, if:
– it is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by a law, regulation or EU legislation;
– it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from a contract of which the interested party is a party, or in order to satisfy specific requests made by the interested party before the stipulation of the contract;
– concerns data coming from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are available to the public, subject to the limitations and procedures established by laws, regulations and community regulations with reference to their communication and publicity;
– concerns data relating to economic activities that have been carried out in compliance with the legislation in force concerning business and industrial secrecy;
– it is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party recipient of Personal Data, in the cases specified by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, based on the principles established by law;
TITANGRINDER Srl may identify third-party service providers to manage and / or perform, on its behalf, certain functions or services, whose correct execution may require the communication of the Personal Data provided by you. The functions or services concerned include, but are not limited to, the management of the Sites and, subject to your consent, the transmission to your comparisons of commercial communications or other communications concerning TITANGRINDER Srl products, services or special events, as well as the delivery of products from You requested or purchased. These communications will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations and will be made for the sole purpose of performing the related functions or services.
Subject to your prior and express consent, we may also share your Personal Data with third parties for joint marketing activities, in particular for the joint promotion of products, services or events that may be of interest to you.
Any transfer of Personal Data will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations exclusively for the execution of the aforementioned obligations.
For information on how to exercise the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by TITANGRINDER Srl, for marketing purposes, please view the following paragraph 7. It is understood that, even if you decide to deny your consent to the use by TITANGRINDER Srl of your Personal Data for promotional campaigns, TITANGRINDER Srl may, however, share some of such Personal Data with third parties to fulfill obligations provided by law. For example, if you have chosen not to receive further promotional e-mails from TITANGRINDER Srl, TITANGRINDER Srl may have to provide your e-mail address (with your consent, previously provided) to third parties for the sole purpose of follow up on your opt-out request.
Protecting Your Personal Data is of prime importance to TITANGRINDER Srl. TITANGRINDER Srl retains all data collected on secure servers and, in any case, takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data, as required by applicable laws.
However, TITANGRINDER Srl cannot guarantee and does not declare that the Internet transmission is 100% safe or error-free. TITANGRINDER Srl cannot therefore guarantee that the information you provide is not intercepted during transmission to TITANGRINDER Srl via the Internet. TITANGRINDER Srl is not responsible for actions carried out by third parties.
UPDATING PERSONAL DATA AND REFUSAL TO PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you wish to update your Personal Data, you can send them to us by filling in the CONTACTS form, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
PRIVACY AND MINORS
The Sites are NOT intended for minors and TITANGRINDER Srl does not intentionally collect or store any Personal Data of minors under the age of 18. If you reasonably believe that TITANGRINDER Srl may be in possession of Personal Data concerning children under 18, please contact TITANGRINDER Srl at the addresses provided in the following paragraph 12.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
From time to time, TITANGRINDER Srl may modify this Privacy Statement, to adapt it to changes in its commercial activities. TITANGRINDER Srl will inform you of the most relevant changes to this Privacy Statement by publishing the updated Privacy Statement, the update date on this page and, if you are a registered user of TITANGRINDER Srl, by e-mail communication to the address provided at the time of registration. TITANGRINDER Srl invites you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay updated on the ways in which TITANGRINDER Srl carries out processing operations on the collected Personal Data.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE ITALIAN LAW
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
– obtain the indication:
1) of the origin of the Personal Data;
2) of the purposes and methods of processing;
3) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and any representative designated in Italy;
5) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in Italy, managers or appointees.
1) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of Personal Data;
2) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations sub 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
– object, in whole or in part:
1) for legitimate reasons to the processing of Personal Data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2) to the processing of Personal Data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. This opposition, depending on the case, may relate to: (i) items sent both by traditional methods and by automated contact methods (see paragraphs 2 and 7 above); (ii) only items sent using traditional methods of contact; or (iii) only items sent using automated contact methods.
The rights listed above can be exercised:
filling out the Contact form or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– fill out the Contact form;
– send a request by e-mail email@example.com